The whole person is comprised of many integral pieces. At AxIS, we believe every individual has the capacity to grow to his or her fullest potential, learn critical skills, and to engage in the human experience. Through an array of integrated services, participants are guided toward a higher quality of life.
Our mission is to build a community that provides interventions, activities, and resources necessary for all to engage with their world.
We do this through:
- Behavioral Consulting This is our “trainer to trainer” program where a highly experienced staff member works with you to create behavioral change in your unique environment. These services are provided at your location to parents and caregivers, teachers, trainers, businesses, care homes, and group homes, etc.
- Behavioral Intervention Services This includes our individualized Behavioral Services which support individuals and their families through crisis intervention, behavioral skills training, and social skills training, to name a few. These services can be provided as in-home, in-school, center-based, or in other environments where individuals need support acquiring new skills or reducing problem behaviors.
- Vendorized and Special Classes AxIS offers a wide variety of specialized classes, some of which include:
- Parenting Courses
- Toilet Training Courses
- CPR/First Aid
- Supporting Children/Teens with Developmental Delays
- Guest Teachers and Special Requests
- The Silver Orange This local non-profit provides us with an opportunity to use the recreation center, open to all teens ages 11-17. It provides an inspiring, social, and encouraging environment where teens can engage in experiences that spark growth and fulfillment. The Silver Orange welcomes the integration of individuals, activities, and interests to enhance the lives of all participants. Visit The Silver Orange site.